Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Reflection and Evalution

After this Plan I really saw how much I did through out this project. Starting from the Investigation finishing on the Create although I'm still not done with the create but soon will. I also saw that in the planning it seemed like a few steps however on the posts the real amount of work that had to be done really is shown. The comparison I think is the specific point I like most out of the whole planning purpose. I'm also looking forward for my viewers to see that and to let them have a summarized of what I have done. For this criteria I put a lot effort into it a looked over my requirement made sure to mention them to not leave anything behind and most all make it perfect. I hope this criteria will be liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment